The organizing committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts for poster presentations.
Abstracts should be submitted online. All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific program committee and assigned to the appropriate session for poster presentations.
The submission of an abstract implies your consent to have it published in in the Abstract Book and that the author will participate in the conference. All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are expected to attend the congress and register via online registration by the registration deadline.
1. Abstracts should be submitted online.
2. Abstracts should be submitted in English.
3. Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of
the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
4. No proofreading will be carried out, and no corrections will be possible after the submission deadline.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to standard reviewing procedures. Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by February 29, 2012.
- If the presenting author of accepted abstract does not register by the presenter registration date, the abstract will
be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify the Secretariat in writing as soon as possible.